In two days, I will embark on a huge commitment/journey. I have never taken on such a challenge before, but I'm so excited to do it! I am sitting in a Starbucks trying to think of what I need to do right out of the gate, and am making a list that looks something like this:
Daily/Weekly Goals
#1 Say a prayer every day
# 15 Read a bible verse every day
#20 Each week, pick one person I never talk to from my FB friends list and catch up
#36 File bills in the filing cabibnet once a week
#37 Pay bills weekly
#50 Workout at least 3 days a week (I've been doing this one for the last 5 weeks already, so I'm not about to slow down now!)
Monthly Goals
#5 Try one new food per month that I've never tried before
#12 Spend one night a month with no computer or iPhone access
#19 Raise awareness and money for food allergies (FAPE) (The Food Allergy walk is in 2 weeks! Wanna sponsor me???)
#56 Try one new recipe a month
#67 Go on a date night with Mike once a month (Scheduled for this Friday!!! :) )
#71 Try one new restaurant a month
#78 Blow bubbles with the girls once a month
#85 Bring the girls to the library once a month
#93 Play Wii or Guitar Hero once a month
So yeah... That's what's on my October plate. I suppose I can combine #5 and #56 into one fell swoop (would that be cheating?)... It'll at least make that less of a daunting task. For those of you who know me, I am NOT a cook. Example: Last night for dinner we had eggs, ham, and cheese on a tortilla. Whoop-de-doo. I'll have to start looking online for some EASY and QUICK recipes again. Rachel Ray, though, will be the death of me if I try hers out again. LOL
Some of my goals have been edited and I found a mistake on # 81 - It looks a whole lot like #5. Any suggestions for a new goal?
Ok... here we go... WISH ME LUCK!!! :)
Good Luck, I've got my Daily / weekly / monthly goals listed out too so I don't forget!
ReplyDelete